cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payout failure

l cant get my bank info on , it goes only so far , bank , acct , number , then wants to verify number by putting it in again and says 'cant do this at this time ' what the heck , l already put it all in when l signed up for the stupid MP , havent gotten paid a cent since , keep getting the ' you need to update your bank info ' message . Now they gave me a deadline  to fix it , anyone know how ??

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

payout failure

Same here and can't get any live help...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

payout failure

Go to the bottom of this page and request a call back. You'll have to wait until Monday now, but do it every day until they actually do call you back. In the meantime you may want to think about putting your listings in Time Away, unless you enjoy giving more of your money to eBay to hold for you. I'm sure they'll put it to good use.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/submitting-updating-information-managed-payments?id=4...

payout failure

I tried this, got them to verify it's not a problem customer support can fix...they said they'd have tech support contact me, had me choose times I'm available, never received a call though. Been about two weeks. I get it's the holiday season so maybe that's why they didn't call me back yet, but they told me explicitly I'd be called within a week...

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

payout failure

I did get a call back from them ,they told me someone else would call me back in 2 weeks !!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply