cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have bought an account and there seems to be some problems

i found a valorant account to buy and i payed normally, almost 10 days have passed and i didnt get the info. i contacted the guy and he said he cant send the info yet because the money hasnt been sent to his bank account. theres 2 days left for the arrival date to end, and i dont know any way to help him get the money transferred.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Sellers are not supposed to hold your purchase hostage until payment clears. The seller may be new and had a hold placed on their payouts. Still sellers are supposed to follow through with the sale regardless of payout holds.

What sort of account is that? Is it a virtual item? If it is MBG doesn’t cover such things. If you paid through PayPal wait unto the last estimated date of delivery passes and file an item not received. You have 180 days to do so through PayPal.You might be able to file with your credit card if you didn’t use PayPal.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Accounts such as you are attempting to buy are illegal to do so. The seller does not own the account.

janet9988_0-1691878632474.png

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Valorant terms says accounts are for your personal non commercial use only. Commercial use is selling. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply