Did you mean: 

hello sir my direct devid not working

B6280007-299A-454E-96D5-B9E2CDC80FF6.png

F5649F45-6D84-4AF3-9780-BE7A856253F8.png

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

why don't you use one of the other options? 

or contact the seller, maybe they don't accept the debit option

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

sir am not used other payment method i really like direct devid payment method but sir before am buying ebay product not problem but now i think 15 days is problem starting 

56A3353D-E474-4A07-BDFA-8131E4D46909.png

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Seems you need to try other payment methods:

Also you may have purchasing limits on you due to low  usage and feedback.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/buying-limits-restrictions/buying-limits-restrictions?id=4012 

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

sir am not used other payment method please 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@sive66 wrote:

sir am not used other payment method please 

It says you can't use the option you chose, so you'll have to choose another option.

Have a great day.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I hate to say this @sive66 but for the time being you may have to use another payment method, like everyone lese suggests. Yes, I understand you don't want to, but if it says that you cannot use that, most likely the seller has something set up. Allow me to elaborate.

Sometimes sellers can place restrictions on who they sell to country-wise by excluding shipping zones. For example, I live in the united states, lets say I want to purchase something from japan, and on this listing it may say shipping in japan only or it might show on the "Shipping" tab on the listing. And if I were to try checking out, it would not let me

^ Now that is what I think the scenario is. I would contact the seller to check if he ships to where you live, if not and he doesn't want to, there's not much you can do except find another seller.

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@sive66 

this is the US site, you are in Germany, use this link for more info related to Germany>

https://www.ebay.de/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/grundstze-zu-unzulssigen-artikeln-bers...

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

This is a forum for buyers and sellers just like you and unfortunately we can not fix this issue for you.

It may be that there is an issue with the site at present and this may get resolved soon failing this please  contact eBay's customer services payments team.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

9356EBCC-E81B-4FB7-AB64-7EB60C680700.jpeg

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@sive66 wrote:

9356EBCC-E81B-4FB7-AB64-7EB60C680700.jpeg

That doesn't tell us anything.

Have a great day.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@sive66,

I see that you are registered in Germany, and that your 3 feedbacks were received for purchases from Europe and the UK. That may explain why you were able to use direct debit for those purchases.

Is this purchase that you're trying to make listed on eBay USA? If the currency is US$, then it was listed on eBay USA, which is also suggested because you're asking this question on eBay USA. 

According to Wikipedia, direct debits are processed differently in the EU than they are in the USA, and in Europe, direct debits are usually restricted to transactions within your own country, or within the EU (the Single Euro Payments Area or SEPA), because the processing rules are different in each country. If this is the case, then you probably can't use direct debit, with a German or European account on eBay USA, because the direct debit processing rules don't allow it. This probably applies to items listed on any eBay sites outside the UK and Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_debit

If the item was listed in Europe, then possibly the problem is that you are trying to pay on eBay USA. If so, you should try logging into an eBay site in Europe, and see if you can pay there. www.ebay.de

FYI, I also noticed that you have only left 2 feedbacks for sellers. They were both neutral feedbacks (which are bad, and will damage the seller's reputation, yet your comment says "nice" in both cases. To be honest, that makes you look like a bad buyer, and many sellers will block you from purchasing, to avoid having you damage their account. You might want to start leaving positive feedback with good comments for sellers, to show that you are a good buyer who won't cause trouble.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply