cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay moving to 1st of the month billing

Just a heads up - just got an email from eBay, if you're on the mid-month billing cycle, they'll be moving everyone to 1st of the month billing effective May 1, 2022.

IMPORTANT: Beginning May 01, 2022, eBay will generate your monthly financial statements on the 1st of the month. You’ll receive a final mid-month financial statement covering the 16 days transitional period extending Mar 16, 2022 to Mar 31, 2022 on Apr 01, 2022. Moving forward, all financial statements will cover activity from the 1st day of the calendar month to the end of the calendar month. Learn more

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Thanks for the heads up. Several years ago I contacted CS and requested to be switched from 15th to 1st billing because it made accounting so much easier. They said it was possible, they put in the request and within a week or two the switch was made.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

It's about time  🙂  Makes bookkeeping so much easier.

Thanks for posting!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for posting this....I am a middle on 1 acct, 1st of month on 2nd acct.  Lol

Makes me no difference.  Uniformity is probably good.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@katzrul15 

except for you, they said billing on the 24th 😂

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Or the 12th of no-where....lol

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@richard1rst 

Think it was you asking about this the other day ?? 

If not you, sorry for the pointless tag.........

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I don't get a monthly bill anymore. It is all processed through MP. One of the major perks for me. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@forward-motion wrote:

I don't get a monthly bill anymore. It is all processed through MP. One of the major perks for me. 

You don't get an invoice anymore, but you're still billed monthly when eBay takes the funds from your account.

It sounds like you issued manual payments in the past, but automatic payments were always an option.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply