cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creidt

WHY THE **bleep** DO I NEED PAYPAL ACCOUNT **bleep**S😵broken_heart

DEMAGORDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

creidt

As far as I know, you don't.  Did you just step out of a Delorean that was travelling from 2005?

Are you trying to pay someone or get paid?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

creidt

What are you trying to do?

Sellers do not need PayPal.

Buyer can use PayPal, it is an OPTION, not a requirement.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

creidt

You don't need a PayPal account, but you might consider getting one because when you pay with PayPal you have buyer protection for 180 days.  eBay protection is 30 days.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

creidt

@fab_finds4u wrote:

You don't need a PayPal account, but you might consider getting one because when you pay with PayPal you have buyer protection for 180 days.  eBay protection is 30 days.

IMHO It isn't exactly Buyer protection.  It is the ability to open a claim on the transaction for up to 180.

Ebay allows a buyer to open a claim for up to 30 days after the item was delivered.

If they pay with a Credit Card, then it would be within the terms of the individual Credit card or Debit Card.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

creidt

You need a credit or debit card to pay for an item. eBay doesn't take cash.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

creidt

@sereor-0 wrote:

DEMAGORDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, @sereor-0  do tell how you would answer this ^^^^^ 

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

creidt

@sereor-0 wrote:

Who told you that you need a paypal account? 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

creidt

@12345jamesstamps wrote:

You need a credit or debit card to pay for an item. eBay doesn't take cash.

Ebay does NOT require a PayPal account from a buyer.  It is an option for buyers, but not a requirement.

Ebay can process debit and credit cards without PayPal and have been able to for a few years now.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

creidt

While I still have a Pay-Pal account because I use it for other non eBay things, but I removed mine as a way to pay a while back. I use my credit or can use my debit card. Mostly I use my credit card for the protection it offers. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply