Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Managed Payments Timeline

Does anybody know about what percent of the Ebay sellers still hasn't been switched to Managed Payments and remain on Paypal?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to check out with PayPal

Unable to check out with PayPal. Get popup asking to verify by entering mobile number. I enter number and says this kind of number not supported. Never had a problem checking out before.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment error

Is there a solution for this error?[AlertTo help protect your eBay account, we sometimes limit the amount of items that can be bid on or purchased by a single account. However, you may be able to increase the limit on your account by verifying some i...

eBay Checkout Errors

Hello! I have been using eBay/PayPal for a very long time and I am suddenly running into some really unfortunate purchasing errors. Every time I try to buy anything I'm hit with "Error Processing Payment" or "Something Went Wrong" (screenshots are at...

Paypal charging me 2 weeks after purchuse

Just wondering why I am paying twice for my purchases, once when I buy it and again like 2 weeks later thru PayPal which I dont even use... I see it on my bank statement two weeks later and im super confused. Thanks in advance

about the limits on your buying activity.

hola tengo un problema no puedo pagar una compra me sale el siguiente mensaje "about the limits on your buying activity." a alguien le ha pasado?como lo resolvieron?y porque pasa esto?

problems with payments under the new system for a month now !!!

I have been having problems with payments under the new system for a month now !!! There are no payments, no cards and no currencies, from dollars to European currencies! The same problems with both credit and debit cards. I also tried to pay from th...

Package Sent a Week After Refund, Seller Not Responding

On 10/27, I won an auction and paid right away. On 10/28, out of the blue the seller refunded me. I contacted them and they had meant to refund a different buyer. I contacted eBay to see what could be done, and they said the seller would need to cont...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Purchasing an item after it is closed for non-payment

Hello! I recently had offers accepted on a few different books from a seller. However, since the seller mentioned they would be listing many books in the immediate future, I let them know I'd be adding offers so that they could be shipped together. A...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Fees Too High?

I'm wondering why PayPal fees are so high not only am I paying that percentage I guess it's supposed to be 2.9% of my payment from my customer but I'm also paying to transfer money to either my bank account or either to my cash app account why all of...

Managed Payments Problem!

Has anyone that was forced into managed payments noticed that when you click on one of your listings, under the buy it now option and shipping details that the payment information has been changed to "Financing"? Next to financing it only shows eBay'...

Need advice on my next step.

Seller shipped my items, they arrived damaged. And they are telling me that they have not received my payment with PayPal but my payment was taken out of my account. Not sure if they are lying to me. They want me to file claim with fedex but the pack...

Ebay says paid but no money in paypal

Hello, on Ebay it is telling me to ship the item as it says the buyer has paid, but I don't see any money in my paypal account. There's also no pending money in my account. Any idea why this is?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors