Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! On hold Money

Hey guys! I have some concerns about the on-hold money. I have updated the item with a tracking number and it has been over 7 days and still hasn't received the money into the balance. Although, it is the first time happens for me. Is there some new ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

UPS / FEDEX shipping fees charged 2 weeks later and for different amounts than shown when shipped

So now that Ebay has taken every cost / charge from Available Funds, there have been multiple issues. As a real company this is creating a nightmare for reconciling accounting. One major issue we are having is the fee we are charged for Fedex / Ups s...

new payment paypal

I have pay pal Mastercard debit cardCan I put the information on the card for the new payment system?or i have to open a bank account?

Fund on hold

How long is EBAY allowing funds to be held for a payment dispute from a Financial Institution?Sale completed in January, Buyer opens claim with bank May saying items are false. WRONG this is such Bull **bleep** on EBAY"s part to allow sellers to be l...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Constant reminders to update my account details

I keep getting eBay reminders to "Update your account details by May 21, 2021, or your ability to revise or relist existing listings, or create new listings will be disabled." EBay then requests that I add a bank account, but I do not wish to do so b...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

"Getting paid on eBay has changed" is a scam!!!

I love the way eBay "now manages the end-to-end selling experience, including payments." Well, I just sold some items and still got paid through PayPal. AND..... discovered eBay has used my bank ac count info to collect the fees!!! I have been with e...

Apparently there IS a limit on payment disputes

I had a buyer file 7 payment disputes for multiple purchases made in December and January with the reason “Buyer didn’t recognize the transaction”. I challenged them all and uploaded valid tracking showing the items had been delivered. For 5 of the p...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 6 helpful

Where is my sale’s money?!?$?!

EBAY indicates that the buyer paid. We sent the items. We have not been paid by EBAY. The money has not been sent to the bank. If you can’t pay us in a timely manner, why should we ship before you pay us. You owe us slot of money. Pay Thank you, Owne...

The ebay checkout doesn't work with my gift cards

First the gift cards are linked to my account and the have balance. I'm trying to buy a phone, a case and a screen protector, in total the order makes $280 with taxes and i am using 3 $100 ebay gift cards to complete the check out, i even put a credi...

setting up managed payments, what to do with Credit card on file & possible double billing question

gotta get MP done soon, skiddish & trying to dodge bullets. lolLong story short.I've some sales going on now that could "possibly" be doubled billed to me on my c.card(on file here FOREVER for ebay invoices ). Wondering this;after soon signing in to ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors