Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My Account Doesn't Have a Payout Date

As the title suggests, my account has no payout date, no matter if I put the data to daily, weekly, bi-weekly. Contacted support multiple four times already and they've always said that it should be fixed within 24-48 hours. Recently contacted them a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Won a bid

I won a bid and I'm ready to fulfill payment. But i have some gift cards i want to use, but I'm scared if i press "Pay now" it'll immediately charge me without letting me add gift cards. Can anyone tell me what happens when i press "Pay now" thank yo...

Bank withdrawals

Ebay deposits my payments weekly, as I've requested, but when there is a refund for whatever reason, and there is not enough money in MP they take it right out of my bank account. Why can't this be reconciled once a week as well? It is not like I am ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Personal info

When will eBay stop asking for more personal info, first we have to have a 1099 then full SSN and now full color photo of drivers license

Withdrawal options improvement/recommendation

I see it's being worked on withdrawal options (money to bank account) and we can now do it from daily to monthly, which is all fine. But is it possible to include option on retaining fixed amount defined by seller, so this stays on the account until ...

check out code

where can i get the check out code to be applied during payment check-out

funds avaliable, but not to payment

i sold an item for 150 eu roughly and now i want to spend some of the money, how am i not able to spend avaliable funds on ebay to purchase a item on ebay. do i really have to send the money to my bank just to send it with a card back, like what?? i'...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors