Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Really eBay…… REALLY!!!

So I just noticed an option to add a debit card as a payout destination for near instant payouts for a small fee. I added my debit card and immediately encountered the same nightmare I had linking my bank account. eBay supposedly can’t verify my debi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's .30 fee after item sells --

What a joke, Ebay's .30 cent fee after item is sold is nothing more than the .30 insertion fee they used to charge with every item listed. Listings aren't free, they charge you the insertion fee, be truthful and call it what it is. Greed, pure greed,...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 10 helpful

Receiving payment

My Payoneer account is permanently blocked. How can I receive payment as a seller. Is there any alternative method.

Second Periodic Performance Review in 2 weeks...?!?

I was hit with a periodic performance review on January 2nd, which really stressed me out because rent was due. However it was released/ceased in less than 24 hours.Then last night I was hit with another one! How do they justify two "periodic" review...

Resolved! Buyer want to cancel

So, one of my I time was sold from the counter offer, which took about 1 day later from the day I send that counter, then a moment later the buyer message me to ask for a cancellation as he said to found a cheaper one selling somewhere els But It see...

Checking Account HACKED! BEWARE

My checking account I was required to associate with my ebay managed payments account was hacked and several thousand $$ was stolen. I am not saying the breach was from eBay, I can’t prove that, but with the requirement to give eBay (and Paypal) dire...

eBay not accepting my gift cards

I have now had this issue with 3 gift cards. I scratch of the back to reveal number, put the number in and eBay tells me I have $0 dollars on the gift card! I know they are each worth $30 each because I have it written on the back. They say on the ba...

Ebay Payout 6 days ago and haven't received in bank

I got a payout for a sold item 6 days ago and haven't received it in my bank yet. it says 1-3 business days and I have been waiting for my money. There seems to be zero way to contact eBay... I checked if my bank details were correct and they are. Wh...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors