cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adyen manage payments

you lied .you know what that means  you can never be trusted  again . you left  PayPal  tride\\\and tested  as a manage comp and went  black market   for  greed  ill see ya  in  court  e bay will fall.. 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

adyen manage payments

@ljmgoods 

What did they lie about?

What good will court do?

Have a great day
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

adyen manage payments

for  1  said  new  e bay manage  payments . not e bay manage  payments .e bay don't  handle money .there  stupid .that's  why they  had  PayPal  a manage  company. e bay don't deal money.now they went to  a black market ADYEN.  know  for  UBER net flex .and  the down fall. not even  USA .e bay sold  out ..........crooks 

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

adyen manage payments

look at  ya  selling  great  15.00 top  dollar .sales  take  half fees  and tax  your  sales  are  weak  .

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

adyen manage payments

look at  ya  selling  great  15.00 top  dollar .sales  take  half fees  and tax  your  sales  are  weak  .

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

adyen manage payments

try  selling  something  over  500.00  pal  your weak  as a e bay seller

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

adyen manage payments

@ljmgoods wrote:

for  1  said  new  e bay manage  payments . not e bay manage  payments  

Oh, that's different. 

You've pretty much set fire to your reputation as a seller, so what good does it do to keep complaining?

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

adyen manage payments

@ljmgoods 

Take a deep breath!  

First, you are ruining your seller rating by holding out on shipments until you have money in your pocket.  You must be confused about payments and security/assuredness of eventually receiving the funds from eBay.

Second, you aren't suing anyone.  eBay isn't worried about it, so best to stop beating your chest about it.  It just makes you look foolish.

Third, Adyen is not "black market."  SO MANY of us prefer Managed Payments.  It really isn't about us - it is what does the buyer prefer?  I can tell you that a lot of buyers find PayPal antiquated and odd.  

Fourth, it was PayPal didn't accept eBay's terms for a new deal that would have continued to see PayPal act as the exclusive processor of funds.  It didn't work out - that's life, and that's business.  To blame eBay for PayPal's "greed" seems odd, especially from one that, I'd think, sells on eBay for absolute or relative profits.  

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

adyen manage payments

Wait a minute.... you all admit listing anything of value here becomes a scam magnet, the seller is powerless to do anything about it, and eBay is quite happy to do nothing in regards to it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why on God's green Earth would Paypal want anything to do with this?

Isn't your seller reputation at risk simply by selling here?

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

adyen manage payments

.e bay don't handle money .there stupid .

I am happy that you are here to save us from the stupid.

-------
Not my selling nor buying account
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

adyen manage payments

@ljmgoods wrote:

try  selling  something  over  500.00  pal  your weak  as a e bay seller

I wouldn't sell anything for $500 on the Internet.

My sells are good enough for me.

Have a great day
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

adyen manage payments

@veronicabooksandart 
“Here” is the only place that I sell, so my -ahem- online reputation being marred by selling here isn’t an issue.  Frankly, my reputation is fine - 100% positive, <2% return or refund rate, ONE ding for out of stock, ship on time, every time, etc..

I don’t recall ever stating that anything of value is a scam magnet.  Certainly, certain categories are big invitations for a scam, but not mine.  

Me, I do worry about some expensive items - any order over $400 to a new customer makes me nervous - but I’ve only had problematic buyers on smaller orders.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

adyen manage payments

I get you can sell low value items and make money on eBay and that it's a challenge to do that anywhere else using Paypal as a proxy for online business - at this time. But that doesn't change the fact eBay's marketplace has become a dystopian Idiocracy bedeviled by fraud from without and zero accountability from within.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same tag line: "I like money".

Message 13 of 13
latest reply