Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Setting up Managed payments

Wow! After 24 years of eBay I am REALLY getting tired of the poor customer service andthe way eBay handles things. What a joke trying to activate a managed payments account.I waste more time jumping through eBay hoops than trying to list and sell. Ok...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Returned merchandise that I never sold.

My wife received a package, returning an item someone bought on ebay. She or I never sold the item. What do I do now, and who do I talk to? I need to return this to its proper owner

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal pending

I just sold a item on eBay and eBay said paid and ready to ship and I also had money on hold I but after I shipped it and then realized the payment says pending on PayPal what do I do ??

Why did paypal move my money??

Ill try to make this short. I sold an item for approx $600 on dec 5. Usps Tracking stopped a week before xmas at a usps facility near the buyer. The payment on paypal never hits as available funds, sits as a pending payment awaiting delivery of item....

Item sold and paid but no record of payment in paypal

Triple checked and changed my glasses just to be sure. We sold an item got ebay notification on ebay app but no notification from paypal app. Checked computer and sure there is an item to ship in Ebay but no payment at Paypal. Anyone having the same ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cant pay

Hi.I was trying to pay for a purchase and the error note came out.It says something went wrong.please try to checkout again.

Reporting for Taxes

When I was with Paypal. I would download a IFF file into my quickbooks every month. Worked great. Had all the info on Gross sales and fees and shipping labels. These new reports they give us with managed payments mnake no sense. All I want is total G...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay managed payments

I have been on ebays managed payments for a couple of months now and do not have a single positive thing to say about it.Every time I have a issue eBay says I need to get in touch with managed payments, But you cant get ahold of them because there is...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

No fee details until after 2021?

Went to review my invoice for Aug. The following message is at the top of the page: Your fee details have movedYour complete fee information is now in the Seller Hub. This page has limited fee details and won't be available after 2021. Go to Seller H...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Managed Payments Is Ridiculous

An item of mine sold on a Friday night. Buyer paid Saturday night & asked for prompt shipping. eBay says I’ve been paid. Apparently I have to wait until Monday night for my bank to post the payment. So guess what? I’m not shipping the buyer’s purchas...

I've cancelled my listings unless eBay comes to their senses!

I've been selling (off and on) on eBay since 1995... when everything listed could be seen in just 7 screens. And my identity has beenstolen twice since then through eBay! And in light of the recent serious hacking of federal servers and large corpora...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors