cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You take our money for shi..y sevice, I don't want your money, I want mine

I have 27 emails, dozens of calls and emails to your president Mr. Lanconne. USPS lost a shipped item and I did the right thing by sending an additional item Priority express at an additional $26  cost . Post office found the original lost item 5 days later and tracking says Both were delivered. Customer says he got 1 and the other might be anywhere. eBay says we have a sellers protection, but still waiting 3 months for any results. Total **bleep** by a company that does 10 billion dollars a year... Pay me....

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Did you have a question?

@hawaii654 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

What exactly are you waiting for?

If you are waiting for Ebay to reverse the decision on the original claim, they don't do that automatically, did you file an appeal to the claim?  However if it is past 90 days, it is likely too late.

Contact your buyer, if they are admitting they got both packages, have them send one back or you can invoice them through PayPal and have them pay for the package.  You will need to get their email address from them and again since you are going past 90 days, Ebay may not allow you to ask them.

Ebay does allow us to get and share contact information with buyers we have a current transaction with.  But 90+ days is pretty old, so there may be an issue now.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

There is no seller protection for your issue.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@jda10121 wrote:

There is no seller protection for your issue.

Thank you but I don't have an issue and what I stated in my previous post you are referring to is correct.

Ebay's protection for sellers on INRs is very good.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 5 of 5
latest reply