cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With managed payments how does one make the monthly eBay store payment?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: With managed payments how does one make the monthly eBay store payment?

eBay is in the process of changing all payments to come out of your sales processed through Managed Payments. Some sellers will still get a monthly invoice for store fees, etc. until the transition is complete.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

IN addition to what the other poster said, ebay explained that if the funds in your MP account are not sufficient to cover the fees, then they will use the payment method you specified in your ebay account, e.g. credit card, checking account etc.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The biggest problem is that we won't know WHEN they try to assess the monthly store subscription fees. They've given a range of days rather than a specific date, so depending on when payouts occur, they could hit the day after a sweep... or the day before... or whenever.

I don't mind the FVF/payment fees being withdrawn from payments as they occur. I just wish something similar could be done with store subscription fees, e.g., apportion them over the first N sales (configurable by seller), or barring that, similar to the old model: invoice me and then allow me up to 3 weeks to either manually pay or allow a payment to be automatically be taken if I choose not to pay.

This no-invoice and guess when we take your money solution is unacceptable.

I've always paid my monthly fees via "one-time payment" so that I can determine precisely when charges are made and to what payment method. This whack-a-mole approach by eBay is annoying AF.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I agree it is **bleep**. One time once a month payment at the same time from my PayPal account was best and easy.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply