cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for refunds

Good day i am waiting over one month for a refund of over $500 i am not getting any help from eBay in solving this issue please help 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Waiting for refunds

How did you request the refund? Did you open a return request through eBay or did you request the refund through messages?

You need to give more information in order to get assistance with your issue. The responders , including myself, are eBay members like you not eBay employees. So we can’t see anything about your account.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Waiting for refunds

Did you actually open a case through ebay or just contacted the seller and they promised a refund? If you opened an actual case was it an "not as described" case?

"I'm for truth no matter who tells it. I'm for JUSTICE no matter who it is for or against." - Malcolm X
"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in periods of moral crisis maintain their neutrality." - JOHN F. KENNEDY
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Waiting for refunds

eBay helps you through a not received or not as described case. If the seller doesn't  refund when they're required to refund you only have 10 days to ask eBay to force the seller to refund. Waiting a month sounds like you let the seller string you along, or the seller hoped you didn't  know there are timeframes.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply