cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So we won't even notice the difference between Ebay Payments and Paypal

So sales on Fridays are making it into my bank account on Wed morning. I wish postage was my only bill, because only being able to access sales for 6 days isn't working. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Did you read any of the info you were sent on MP???

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Obviously did not read anything that addressed this. Thanks for asking though.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Could be longer. A Friday purchase  is 'processed by a Tuesday, per eBay's published MP 'payout processing'  schedule and thewy confirm w/an email indicate it'l ltake another 3-4 days to reach your bank. So their 'processing' and actually getting your payment in hand in your account are two different things-- so figure almost a week. Very 1999 for 2021.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@flixstuff wrote:

Could be longer. A Friday purchase  is 'processed by a Tuesday, per eBay's published MP 'payout processing'  schedule and thewy confirm w/an email indicate it'l ltake another 3-4 days to reach your bank. So their 'processing' and actually getting your payment in hand in your account are two different things-- so figure almost a week. Very 1999 for 2021.

If it takes 3 or 4 days to reach your bank from the time Ebay sends the funds, that's your banks fault.

My funds are in my checking account the next morning.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@kensgiftshop wrote:

@flixstuff wrote:

If it takes 3 or 4 days to reach your bank from the time Ebay sends the funds, that's your banks fault.

My funds are in my checking account the next morning.

Same here. Deposited on Tuesday, in my bank by Wednesday.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Mine as well, but this is nothing like what we were told. "We wouldn't even notice the difference and would end up liking it more for a myriad of reasons." Not seeing that. Like I said in the OP. Friday sales are hitting my Bank on Wed and that seems unacceptable in 2021. Only Ebay could find a way to take payment processing back to 2000, while most processing is done cheaper then ever and money is instantly accessible (if even for a small fee). My guess is the stage is set for Ebay to begin charging for faster accessibility.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply