cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since Managed Payments has started, shipping times from purchases have gotten MUCH longer.

If the sellers are doing the same thing I have to do as a seller, they can not ship until they actually receive the funds in their bank accounts. 

It seems to take about 3 - 5 days for the money to actually make it to the bank after a sale is made.

We didn't have this problem with PayPal............Sellers OR buyers.

I'm not sure it's worth buying on eBay anymore................Amazon will get it to me MUCH faster.

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: Since Managed Payments has started, shipping times from purchases have gotten MUCH longer.

The real news is, once on managed payments, many sellers experience an immediate drop in sales...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your thoughts?

Message 46 of 52
latest reply

Re: Since Managed Payments has started, shipping times from purchases have gotten MUCH longer.

Message 47 of 52
latest reply

The Managed payments program is absolutely awful and i hope eBay will realize sellers, big or small, hate it. Their "Daily Payouts" are not what they say to be. ebay takes 2+ days to process it then your bank takes 3+ days to process it. What an absolute joke of a system, with paypal you were paid instantly, which is how it should be. IF IT IS NOT BROKE, DO NOT FIX IT! whoever at ebay has the idea to do this needs to be fired, all this system does is make it hard on both the buyer and the seller. eBay needs to make it where if a seller wants to opt out of the awful managed payment program then they can, and whoever wants to stay, can stay. them forcing this change on to every single seller is ridiculous and shameful. I'll definitely be looking for somewhere else to sell and i hope eBay takes a massive hit on their profits for this little stunt!  

Message 48 of 52
latest reply

The grocer gives you your groceries as soon as you pay because Visa approved it. 
It’s the same with managed payments. 

Your grocer doesn’t wait the four days it takes to clear to his account, before giving you your bananas and fresh eggs. 

MP works the same as any other real life, electronic payment. 

It also costs the merchant a percentage to accept your payment electronically.

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 49 of 52
latest reply

I Agree and I will NEVER sell again on E Bay: First they added a 12% seller Fee, and the Buyer wants the item, I cannot ship as E Bay is holding my money. Pay Pal was instant and shipping was far faster. Amazon may be more expensive to buy items, they ship fast. E Bay now Officially is a rip off. Plus there is no way to call or e mail them. Horrid Customer Service it typical of a now horrid company.  

Message 50 of 52
latest reply

You can take the shipping out of pending payments.

Message 51 of 52
latest reply

exactly , I've seen funds vanish on paypal via scammers..., cash in hand or it wont be shipped to the common seller. and without instant payout it makes it no sense for me to sell things for a good deal because I Need the Money then. 

Message 52 of 52
latest reply