cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Coins on Ebay

Any idea when or if you will ever be able to sell coins again on Ebay.  Since Ebay now manages payments, I can't list them.  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Selling Coins on Ebay

Have you read anything these past four months?  There are numerous articles and message board posts on the recent changes allowing coin sales under mangled payments.  You have to be 100% signed up and active for mangling.  

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Selling Coins on Ebay

@jayjaspersgarage wrote:

Have you read anything these past four months?   

seeing as how that was their first forum post, probably not...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Selling Coins on Ebay

I thought there was a message that went out earlier this month that they 'fixed it' to where managed payment sellers could start listing coins again but doing something differently.  However, I tried listing one this morning(two days after they said we could list)and it won't let me list them.  I have been active on managed payments for at least five months now.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Selling Coins on Ebay

YES there have been several ebay announcements regarding coin sales under mangled payments.

There are numerous threads on the U.S. member boards discussing the change to allow coin sales after many months of complaints.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Selling Coins on Ebay

Someone from the eBay Payments TEAM just posted this announcement earlier today stating that the emails and messages that they sent out to coin sellers was incorrect.

That update can be found on the Payments board and can be also be viewed here.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payments/Regarding-the-listing-of-Coins-Paper-Money-amp-Bullion/m-p/31...

payments_team@ebay

Regarding the listing of Coins, Paper Money & Bullion
01-27-2021 12:47:23 PM

You may have received an email stating that if you’re an existing managed payments seller you would be able to begin listing in coins, paper money and bullion categories beginning on January 25. This date was incorrect.

We’re bringing managed payments sellers into these categories in stages to ensure a smooth activation. This process will be between February 1 and March 9.

Thanks for your patience.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply