cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Chance offers issue for BUYERS

What happened with the second chance offers?  As a buyer I use them.  Cannot seem to add them to the cart now.. They do not add tot he cart to check out.  I have to contact seller and do a work around.. that gives no record of the added offer.. just an added cost on the invoice.   PLEASE fix this second chance offer issue.. or tell me what I'm doing wrong! Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

SCOs were never in someone's shopping cart at least not that I've ever been aware of.  You have to add it to the cart by ACCEPTING the offer.  

The simple act of extending an SCO to a buyer does not mean the buyer has to purchase the item.  It is their choice.  If they want to accept it, then they need to do that formally inside the SCO and say they accept the offer.  

@mnhop2 

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/bidding/responding-second-chance-offers?id=4017

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I DO accept the offer.. but it still does not add to cart...which is the issue.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The cart is NOT the only way to pay for an item.  Just click into the listing and click on the pay now button.  Or if you prefer, you can ask your seller for an invoice.  Or you can go to your Purchase history, find the transaction and pay from there.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 4
latest reply