cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase didn't go through but charged me

Hi, i have just recently purchased an item and it charged me but i haven't gotten any confirmation on this item, it shows me i have purchased it. I also contacted the owner and they didn't receive the funds and I didn't receive the purchase either. 

Not the bottom transaction, the top one.Not the bottom transaction, the top one.The product with nameThe product with name

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Purchase didn't go through but charged me

Look at the feedback next to the seller's name.  You should see a month/year and the # of feedback. If he /she is new or an infrequent seller, their funds are frozen.  Look in MY purchase. Is it there? You can email the seller if they are new and tell them to check MY Ebay under SALES.  IF the sale is there, it will say paid.  They have to ship the item. Ebay is NOT going to release those funds until the item is shipped at least (and possibly delivered.)  Tell the seller to ship your item rightaway.  Tell them that they can print the exact amount of the shipping cost by printing through EBAY SHIPPING.  

IF they still do not respond,  send them an email to tell them that they will NEVER ever see your money because you will be opening up a case soon.  Soon is the day after the last estimated arrival date.

If the seller is a newbie, avoid those.  Half do not know what they are doing.  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

LOL LOL LOL seller beware, the buyer will say they never received their item, just happen to me, and I told EBAY to blow me and closed my account moving to a different platform

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

The Pending transaction isn't a charge, it's just a hold put on the funds.

Since the transaction didn't go through, the hold will be released soon.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Maybe because I didn’t???

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

You did not close your account. I see active listings as of 7:39PM EST today.  Don't come here to lie.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I would ignore that person who says he closed his account and has 9 active listings as of 7:39 PM today.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply