cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal won't retain sign-in info

I realize this subject comes up periodically, but I can't figure this thing out. First, I'm using Firefox. When paying for an item with Paypal, a separate Paypal window pops up as usual. It now requires signing in every time. It won't remember my password, and I can't find anywhere in the window to check a box to tell it to remember it. I recently cleared all cookies, and although the timing might be coincidental, ever since the browser won't remember my sign-in.

Anyone know why this might be happening? Is it a new eBay policy? Is it my browser? User error? If the checkbox is hidden to click to remember the sign-in, I'd appreciate someone helping me locate it.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Paypal won't retain sign-in info

I don't know why this is happening to you, but I think it is a WONDERFUL thing.  

IMHO you should not ever allow any of your passwords that have anything to do with Financial information to be stored on whatever device you are using.  That is really dangerous and is extremely risky for your personal information and your financial information.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 2
latest reply