cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal closed my account, need to use other payment

Paypal closed my account for absolutly no reason, i did nothing wrong. I am unable to use paypal, they will not reverse their decision. Can i still sell on ebay? is there other payment methods? if so, wheredo i go to make sure no one uses paypal.( cause many people this has happened to cant get their money)

Its really crazy..i did nothing they wont tell me what happened. I was on phone for over an hour . i have great feedback. if you google it you will see its happened to many people. well its wrong but what can i do. so thanks anyone who can help me

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Sellers here don't receive payments through PayPal, so feel free to sell. (You have to sign up for Managed Payments.) Buyers can still use PayPal to pay. It's all good... just different.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@cotter-rockhound 

It looks like we discussed this last Spring. >> paypal dropped me - The eBay Community

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@cotter-rockhound 

Paypal hasn't been the payment processor for sellers in almost 2 years.  You need to sign on to managed payments with a bank account that provides a routing number and an account number to be paid.  There are other options as well.  I use a Green Dot Bank Walmart money card.  Perfectly acceptable and you can order it free on line.  I have used one for over 7 years with no problems.  Just giving you some options to choose from.

Good luck. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

thank you

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I've never heard of Paypal closing an account without cause or a customer notification.  They make money off customer that use PP's service...and businesses don't throw revenue away for no reason.  

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

believe what you want, really I dont care. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

They do close accounts you if you have no balance and haven't  logged into your account in several years. They also charge an inactivity fee of $20 if you have a balance.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

"They also charge an inactivity fee of $20 if you have a balance."

They don't publicize that feature wildly! 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

eBay move to Managed Payments with payoneer. You do not want further paypal for selling on eBay.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply