cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payouts on hold

non-stop-sc
Explorer

It’s messed up that my payouts are on hold everyone has their items and eBay has their money but I can’t get mine I’m sick of this an every time I talk to someone it’s an extra few days I’m really **bleep** off especially when I verified everything that I was supposed to be doing. It’s my daughters birthday Monday and I’m broke and eBay has 1500.00 of my money and I don’t have money for any presents or even a cake and card I’m so upset words can not explain how I feel!!!!!!! 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Payouts on hold

Ebay staff  has let us know that even though they allow you to list items under MP it does not mean that you are fully verified. Ebay is happy to take their fees and make you deliver the item to the hhappy buyer..Then....after that they demand you provide more proof and more documents KNOWING all along that you were not going to get paid until you do provide more personal  info. Ebay should be more upfront with the FULL verification procedure.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply