cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payouts on Hold

Ebay is holding my payments without a reason. When i asked customer service they said this is for security or ebay protection . I understand if i am doing something wrong or if a buyer make a complaint but right now that is not the issue, i was blocked randomly . i received a message to confirm evidence for delivery for 2 transactions  made  the same day and had plenty of time to ship as usual and they block my account randomly for that reason. i confirmen both transactions with evidence replying a message , received a message from ebay that they evaluated my case and they will reinstate my account but still waiting for 5 days still have my payouts on hold, client still buying my merchandise but i cant use my money and still obligated to comply and ship the items. It is totally unfair that ebay can hold your money anytime they want and have nobody to claim or talk to solve the problem this is  insane . The customer service is a fake call center that the only thing they can do is pass information to a back-end department... they don't have any type of power to give a service or to solve a problem. This is happening  to anybody else? I've been in ebay since 2003 and sellers customer service  is getting  worse  every day. Is there a ebay calling number o any way to tal

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Payouts on Hold

@itrustliquidity 

Buenos Dias

Sorry for your situation.  You seem to be a pretty steady seller.  Did Ebay ask you provide receipts for any of the items you sold?  You sold quite a bit of medical devices, I'm not sure if some of those are allowed to be sold on Ebay. Others here may know more if certain equipment is permissible to sell on Ebay. 

What you can do is reach out on social media via Facebook:

These are credible US cs agents that actually work for Ebay and are more likely help you with your issue.

Many positive outcomes posted here in their ability to be helpful.

https://www.facebook.com/ebayForBusiness/

Good luck and hope things turn around for you. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

thanks for your information. But yes I was selling a medical kart but it's a workstation it is a computer. I sold multiple of this item never had any issue , the big problem here is that ebay doesn't have a customer service department that can solve the problems on time and  talk to seller directly. They always say the back end department ... They only work by E-mail , I already provided all evidence for everything  receipts tracking numbers etc. I opted to cancel that item and give the money back to the buyer because this only transaction is holding a lot of money from other transaction that where already shipped and delivered. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@itrustliquidity 

Use the one I provided for you on Facebook.  You will get results and not the run around from the CS ebay provides.  That CS is outsourced overseas contracted labor.  They do no work for ebay. They read from scripts and know very little if anything about Ebay.  Most of the time their info is incorrect or false.  They don't really care about your problem because its not their problem.  

Please reach out and get back to selling. You've got a great track record for 20 years.  Keep it up. 👍

Buena Suerte!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply