cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments Not Processed

I have been selling and buying on eBay for 20 years. I attempted a purchase today using a credit card stored on eBay. Received an email from eBay "You need to resend your payment ", I used a second stored credit card  - same result. I attempted to pay with PayPal  - same result. Called Customer Service and after 1 1/2 hours of 3 different incompetent or un-empowered staff who blamed the computer, the credit card company, and the seller they finally said it was a known IT issue and they would open a ticket. How long will that take? They don't know. Anyone else have that recently? Time frame? Any alternatives to get a payment through?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Payments Not Processed

I am having the same issue. I have to call once every 24 hours and ask for some in payment processing and they unblock me for one transaction. They also allegedly open a ticket. Ive been having this issue for over a week now

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Payments Not Processed

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply