cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment hold

After opening a new ebay account and starting to sell goods from that account, how long does it take to receive money on those items? Why can't we get that money for three months?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Payment hold

@hewagmaheshi-0 wrote:

To my knowledge you do not need to wait three months, when the tracking is showing that the goods is in buyers country, then they will release your payment, you have to choose a fast shipping method that update trackings, then you can release your payments fast, it will hold only 30days not 3 months.

No, tracking has to show it was delivered to the buyer, not just enter their country.

Have a great day

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Payment hold

It's a whole 'thing' with your government. Hopefully another poster will come along and explain it to you.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Payment hold

@sk_mole 

We don't use Payoneer here and don't know how it works.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Payment hold

Where did you read that your money wouldn't be available for 3 months?

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Payment hold

To my knowledge you do not need to wait three months, when the tracking is showing that the goods is in buyers country, then they will release your payment, you have to choose a fast shipping method that update trackings, then you can release your payments fast, it will hold only 30days not 3 months.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Payment hold

@sk_mole 

As far as I know you don’t have to wait that long to get paid. I have heard that it takes less than a month.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Payment hold

@hewagmaheshi-0 wrote:

No, tracking has to show it was delivered to the buyer, not just enter their country.

Have a great day
Message 7 of 7
latest reply