cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer receiving payments into my bank

I had and still have my account set up for daily payments.  I started selling again in early December.  Set up my account, matched my bank.  Waited on the few initial holds and then it seemed like I was getting deposits into my bank account daily or at least every other day as I was selling at least 1-2 items a day.  I have not received a deposit into my bank since Dec 17th.  I have over $250 in available funds and $17 processing on something I already shipped.  $0 on hold.  I have no pending sales or anything to ship at this time. Is there something I have to do now to receive these funds?  Why would Ebay just hold onto this money? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

No longer receiving payments into my bank

Check your eBay messages to see if there is any request from eBay for further verification or information required, they are asking for the full SSN# now rather than just the last 4 digit's because of the 1099k forms being sent out for 2022 other than that I can see no problem with your selling history, so no idea why this is happening.

Click on this link, then scroll down to the bottom of the page to find your options for contact the Managed Payments team:

https://www.ebay.com/help/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 2
latest reply