cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New eBay payment method

I'm sorry I don't like the new eBay payment for sellers where you have to have your bank account added to receive payments when you sell something, I can't use the buyers money they pay to print off the shipping label to ship their item out, there's no option like paypal has to select that and if I knew I wouldn't have set it up, it takes forever pending and I have to use my money already in my bank to print it off but I don't always have the money to do that! Sometimes I'm broke after paying my bills and buying food for my baby and me and household items but anyways how do I remove it? I tried deleting it but keeps asking to add a new one but I want to go back to using PayPal it was easier and faster. Please let me know if you know how thank you

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: New eBay payment method

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree.  I did put my bank info. in just until I remove all my listings.  Have several accounts and I do not want to deal with all this **bleep**.  Been buying/selling on here for a very long time, nothing is forever.  I will be closing all accounts.  I do have accounts on other sites, I might as well put my ebay accounts on the other sites also.

Message 31 of 36
latest reply

Yes you have an option and no you don't have to delete your accounts, you can use pending payouts to ship the item, I finally figured it out after awhile and when you go to print the shipping label, scroll down to bottom and will see option selecting pending payouts and select it and will take the money buyer paid for shipping out of that, I hope this help and if you can't figure it out and need further help, please let me know, I'll be happy to help you out. 

Message 32 of 36
latest reply

funchoice
Thrill-Seeker

That is why I am leaving eBay soon. The new payment is bad. I like PayPal better and easy.

Message 33 of 36
latest reply

Yes, I am quitting too. eBay payment is a mess! I agree with you.

Message 34 of 36
latest reply

@funchoice 

What problems are you having?  If you share them or start your own thread because this is a really old thread, maybe we can give you some tips.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 35 of 36
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 36 of 36
latest reply