cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed payments payout declined

Received a message today that my payout was declined.  Nothing has changed from the information of the past three months when payments were received on a regular basis.  Not just one account but several of mine.  All deposits declined when information has not changed.  

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Managed payments payout declined

...in empathy for yours is also mine...

...same problem...

...running around to check with personal bank...there wasn't any transaction occurred at time of payout...

...can't get help from eBay CS...104 minutes to wait...there is doctor's appt. have to go soon...

...oh dear, Lord have mercy...!

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

same here, no payout. No problem with the bank. Can't contact ebay or even have them call me about this. Is this worth it?

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

same here. Seems Ebay closed their phone lines too. The Managed Payments have been nothing but trouble for me since day 1.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

I'm having the same problem! No changes in my account information. My bank cannot see that eBay even attempted to make the deposit. eBay has closed their phone lines. Very Frustrating!

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Same here!  Called my  bank - not a problem there. Seems like its a widespread ebay issue. Sadly no one get through to anyone for help. 

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Same thing, received message today also. Nothing has changed at my bank.

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Here too! Woke up to an email that my payout was declined. Strange considering that they sent a payout to me yesterday... Also very frustrating because Ebay doesn't give any explanation or any way to retry a payout. 

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

ME TOO!  CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT ANSWERING THE PHONES EITHER.... on HOLD FOR OVER 2

HOURS!  FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

ME TOO!  CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT ANSWERING THE PHONES EITHER.... on HOLD FOR OVER 2

HOURS!  FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

Same with me. Called the bank...no issues there. Have been on hold forever with eBay. Finally hung up after I see this is a widespread issue. 

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Got the same message "your payout didn't go through" I contacted my bank, everything was fine on their end. It's ebay's mess up and right before Christmas. Sellers need to get paid.

Ebay you need fix this ASAP!!!!!!

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Me too.   I hope you stay well. 

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

I just got off with my bank.  It' s on ebay. 

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

GRRRRR!  Me too, (not the "Me Too" group)  Received an email this AM stating the bank declined.  Called my bank and there IS NOT a problem with my bank's system.  My bank has been receiving deposits into my account since day one of this MESS

Attempted to get an eBay code to call.... NOPE!  Attempted to send chat  .... NOPE!  Attempted to call.... NOPE then eBay's auto-answer hung up on me with NO resolution or an announcement of any problem.  Stated the number I called will NO LONGER be available for eBay calls to Customer Service and go to the site.... WHAT?

Once eBay identified a MAJOR problem, an email should have been distributed IMMEDIATELY.  Now I'm wondering if THEY HAVE SHUT this forum down ALSO?  Will find out when I click REPLY  

Message 15 of 18
latest reply