cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MANAGED PAYMENT ISSUES

is anyone else having issues with the new stupid managed payments.  i have sold 10 items since feb 24 and haven't received any money in my acct.  it is all sitting in ebay.  i have spent the whole day trying to get ebay to correct this and they have no answer.  also they took 77.00 out of my acct and can't tell me why.  this is ridiculous and illegal.  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

MANAGED PAYMENT ISSUES

When you say sitting in ebay, what does that mean? What is he status of the funds on your MP transactions?

https://www.ebay.com/sh/fin/summary

Looks to me like you may have had some charges that ebay deducted from your account.  Lot of people complain about the same thing as you so without details, it is impossible to say what is going on.

I was signed up in Aug of last year. Have not had any problems

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

MANAGED PAYMENT ISSUES

I rarely recommend that a member contact eBay, but I highly  recommend you contact eBay. The issue with your payouts needs to be addressed. Eight working days seems like a long wait.

Also, if you've just changed to MP... are you possibly paying an invoice for items sold while you were under PayPal?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

MANAGED PAYMENT ISSUES

Go to

Seller Hub > Payments > Payout settings

Is the checking account correct with routing number and account number? Make sure your
registered ebay name is IDENTICAL to the name on the checking account. If you need to
make a change, go to

My ebay > Summary > Account > Personal information

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 4 of 4
latest reply