cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Package resulted in INR, but my bank isn't an option for payout, is this normal?

Hello.

A package I sent to a buyer was lost so I am trying to refund his money.  I am at the point where it's asking me to "refund now" and when I click refund I get

"Your refund did not go through. Please add a payment option to refund the buyer."

Above it is "Add payment option" and when I go there it asks for me to enter a new credit or debit card but not allowing me to use any of the information on file.

I looked at this https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/setting-changing-payment-method-fees-selling...

and it says to go into payments and make my bank/card as the preferred for selling costs which my linked bank already had the option checked, and I clicked it off/on to see if it would reset, and still nothing.

One thing to note is that my bank is Chase, and I believe I read in the past there were issues with Chase and Ebay, so maybe this is part of the problem?

I don't mind entering my card info again, I just found it weird that since it's already linked that it should be available... hopefully there isn't an issue trying to link the card.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0