cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Let it Be” Sleepless awful night last night but arrived other side of MP dilemma. 🙏

Was up until 4:30 A.M. terribly upset.  Couldn’t figure it out...In very bad way.

What to do?  Finally did figure it out in the wee hours of this morning.  Join MP and don’t let my 23 years good selling record on eBay lapse into nothingness.  Just stop selling jewelry which is a very high priced desirable item with too too much to lose.  Evil crooked lying thieving Scammers are here waiting to pounce.  I know that for a fact.......Unknown rules, uncertainty, confusion caused by these changes etc. are breeding grounds for eBay online criminals.

I have 10,000 books 📚 I don’t want for sale here in my Manhattan apartment.  I should sell my books!  No risk.  Try book sales now not jewelry.

Got new bank account today for MP.  “Let it Be”

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: “Let it Be” Sleepless awful night last night but arrived other side of MP dilemma. 🙏

Sure, what could go wrong? Nothing, except the FVF on books is 2% higher than jewelry.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/selling-fees?id=4822

Re: “Let it Be” Sleepless awful night last night but arrived other side of MP dilemma. 🙏

I have been using managed payments for about 6 or 7 months now....i opened a special bank account for ebay. The first few months was a frustrating mess. I had to wait 3 or 4 days for the money to transfer from ebay to my bank...or at least that is what ebay said. And if you sell it on a thursday or friday, its even longer because apparently automation does not work on weekends. Lately the transfers are faster...BUT there are still many issues and more issues every day. BUT, whether it is because of managed payments or the fact that more people are working from home, sales are way up. Ebay says it is because now a customer can pay any way they like...that managed payments takes it all. When i asked about paypal, i was told most 20 somethings have never heard of paypal! Ok....well who am i say differently. The problem is managed payments has bugs or glitches....depending on who you talk to at ebay. It has changed my listing prices. MP has deleted all my business policies...thereby shipping everything for free....it has made decisions on whether to ship first class or priority. It automatically invoices customers and you never know if it is going to include sale tax or not. But it never forgets to collect it from me when it doesnt collect it from the customer. I would have strange things happen to my listings...i thought i was losing my mind only to realize it was not me....it was ebay....i spent 4 days on the phone with every dept at ebay only  to come all the way back to the problem being managed payments....But even with all the strange glitches and bugs, even though i dont know how much money i have down to the dollar like i did with paypal, even though it has driven me to nearly throwing my computer...and i actually did throw my phone at the dog but she was attacking my other dog....though if i was not so frustrated with ebay, i would have thrown a pillow.....even with all this B.S., i think i will stick with it....until i lose or i can prove i lost a chunk of money.  I sell jewelry too...though not diamonds and rubies....vintage and victorian cameos. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

MP appears to have achieved consciousness...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not good.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply