cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of traffic - another fallout from managed payments.

Ebay is losing sellers and buyers with this new system. Many sellers are not citizens but snowbirds from Europe or long term visitors from other countries. Many used Ebay with PayPal with great success as PayPal is international. They also purchased tons of stuff on Ebay. Not anymore.

Since MP they can no longer sell on Ebay. It is close to impossible to get bank account without SS card and as result open bank account to sign up for MP. None of it was a problem with PP as credit card was sufficient to open up an account. Since they are not selling they are not buying.

I also see a huge drop in true value listings, yes, plenty of stuff you can buy on Amazon for 10% less but the true steal deals are down 90% for me. I still buy some peanuts on Ebay but to me site lost 80% of it's value.

Sad but very true!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have deleted my comments, they weren’t in topic. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I'm talking about sellers who can no longer sell and only end result they are not buying since they are no longer making money selling. So your obvious answer is not very helpful here.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It's their site.
---------------------------------------------------------------
They can run it into the ground however they like.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply