cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just got scammed

The guy told me that the item was unavailable but still took my money and created a shipping label that has no tracking

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I just got scammed

Is your seller dropshipping? Maybe they're set up to make a shipping label as soon as it sells. Then they discover it's not in stock.

Did they cancel due to being out of stock? It takes a few days  to a whole billing period for the refund to complete depending how you paid.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I just got scammed

By the way, it's  unfair to say you were scammed and the guy took your money. That's  what happens when you pay.  The seller doesn't  have a tab that they click that says accept the payment yes or no. 

And you have eBay Money Back Guarantee so you don't get scammed.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I just got scammed

Do you know what was the latest estimated arrival date? Look in MY ebay under PURCHASES. Then you wait 24 hours after that date. You check to see if there is a tracking # and if there is activity.  If no tracking number , OPEN AN ITEM NOT ARRIVED CASE.   If you see movement towards your home, wait a few more days.

If you open a case, do NOT close it at the request of the seller.  Also, how would you know that he created a shipping label?  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply