cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact PartnerNetwork support directly?

Hi, all.

I am trying to contact eBay partner network support for more than half a year.
Everything is started with lost payments by my bank, which were reverted back to eBay.
I wrote several letters to support but didn't get any response.

Right now situation is worse: I don't receive any payments for the last 3 months. I see approved balance in my account, but they are not sent. I don't understand the reason for that and can't contact eBay support again.

tyler@ebay  dan@epn  Maybe you can help me please?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'll bite. The only time I've had to reach out to eBay throughout this whole pandemic, I started with a message on the eBay facebook page. You'll receive intelligible email responses from qualified Reps... you can reply, the Reps may hand you off to another (more qualified) Rep, you can even escalate your issue if necessary.

It might take 3 emails to 3 different Reps, but what else do you have to do this afternoon? Good luck to you.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @getbesto27  - because the eBay Partner Network is a program outside of the typical Customer Support umbrella, the only way to get expert help on this is via their request portal (link here).

dan@epn  is also a good resource and he may be able to provide more insight too!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply