cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I prevent eBay withdrawing direct earnings from Payoneer ?

I want to stop profits that I do not want to be withdrawn automatically via Payoneer

I want profits to remain in my eBay account until I withdraw them manually via Payoneer

I want to stop profits that I do not want to be withdrawn automatically via Payoneer

I want profits to remain in my eBay account until I withdraw them manually via Payoneer

Without scheduling a day, a week, two weeks and every month.

Are there solutions and thanks.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: How do I prevent eBay withdrawing direct earnings from Payoneer ?

Your payouts don't  go into your eBay account.  They go into your Payoneer account. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

There are no options to keep funds on eBay, eBay isn’t a bank. You either schedule your payouts or withdraw them on demand. If you don’t want funds going to your payoneer account then perhaps selling here isn’t for you. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Tell my friend why it's inappropriate to sell on eBay

Did you find solutions

Large amounts just do not want small withdrawals

Do you have solutions tell me

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I know I don't want them to go to Payoneer until I do without scheduling

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

You’ll have to figure out which payout schedule works for you. I can’t make that decision for you. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@nahalanouar wrote:

Without scheduling a day, a week, two weeks and every month.

Are there solutions and thanks.

@nahalanouar,

You can't leave your funds in your eBay managed payments account indefinitely (until you ask for a payout manually).

You can choose the schedule you want your payouts to be sent: daily, weekly, every two weeks (fortnightly) or monthly. I don't know whether payouts-on-demand is available with Payoneer, but even if it is, you still have to choose a payout schedule because the funds can't stay in your managed payments account indefinitely. I believe that would violate the banking regulations in some countries that use Payoneer.

If you want more information about this, you will need to research it yourself, because most of the people who reply here do not use Payoneer. So we have no experience with it.

https://export.ebay.com/en/fees-and-payments/payments/managed-payments/

lacemaker3_0-1688316430804.png

Message 7 of 7
latest reply