cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get an express payout within 30 minutes

Get an express payout within
30 minutes.....  get this message from ebay?  read the fine print.  they will take 1.5%
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I don’t use express payout. 
I have my payouts set for every week on Tuesday, I have the option to request a payout “On Demand” which goes into my bank account the same day except for weekends and holidays of course. There’s no fee for “On demand” payouts. 
On demand payouts can’t be used if your payouts are set to daily.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I do not use it. My payouts are working out fine the way it is.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

The other two sites I sell on charge for 'instant' payments. It's pretty common.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I need the 1.5% fee more then they do, so I don't mind waiting a day to receive the funds.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I use it all the time. I usually get paid in 1 minute. And any holiday or week-end day.

So they get a few cents every time I want some money. 

Doesn't bother me. I like it.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Actually its a filthy thing to do to people just to squeeze more money out of us. Its our money and we shouldnt need to pay a fee to get it.  And a payout fee for $5 should cost the same amount as a payout fee for $5000.  There is absolutely no reason for a larger fee simply because its a larger amount. Its a slimy and blatantly greedy tactic to place on the people that already pay through the teeth to sell on this platform.  

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Of course there is a fee. It's not really fine print or hidden. Paypal does it instant as well for .25 cents per transaction. So do other banks and payment processors.

This isn't abnormal. It's also not deceptive.

Don't agree with it? Don't use it.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply