cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay fees overcharge

Ebay has just billed my account for $631 in fees. I don't even sell $600  a month.  It is an overcharge.  Having trouble finding out how to report this problem. Thanks JoAnn

$

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Ebay fees overcharge

We have had the same problem, a bunch of international shipping labels were just deducted from available funds when they are on the monthly invoice,,,,problem is from here on out there will no longer be a monthly invoice how are we suppose to know whats being charged and when...ebay has found a way to make sure you will be getting very little in terms of a payout anymore because everything being charged to available funds and then what you dont have in funds gets charged to you...so this is a mess we cant even buy a new shipping label right now because were in the negative for the first time, not only that but for tax purposes this is horrible.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@tagsale-junkie wrote:

Ebay has just billed my account for $631 in fees. I don't even sell $600  a month.  It is an overcharge.  Having trouble finding out how to report this problem. Thanks JoAnn

$

If you're shipping via FedEx, those shipping fees are charged to you on your eBay invoice. Some of your items have pretty high shipping costs (for example, $49 for the tea set).

You can look at the detailed breakdown on your invoice page to see exactly what you've been charged for. Do not assume that it's an overcharge.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Were any of those magazines you shipped by media mail upgraded to priority mail?  Mags don't qualify for media.  

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

My shipping fees are taken out of my Pay Pal account

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@tagsale-junkie wrote:

My shipping fees are taken out of my Pay Pal account

Not if you shipped with FedEx.

Did you look at your invoice?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

yes you are right fed ex taken out later around $54

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Yet another ebay scam....Watch your final cost for FedEx and UPS. They are inflating the final cost even though you put in the correct dimensions and weight.....

Message 8 of 8
latest reply