cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auction Bids not going to shopping cart.

I bid on many items and won them. Normally they go to the shopping cart and are divided into each Seller so I am able to pay each individually and each Seller sends me  an invoice. Now they are on the notification page,  so I have to pay each single bid one at a time. The Seller then is unable to send me an invoice to combine shipping. So why has this changed? How can I pay one seller at a time?

I have found that when I pay all the sellers at once that I have problems with Pay Pal. When I did that previously pay Pal said I didn’t pay for some items when I did… and recharged me over $100. Twice. The orders were mixed into 1 PAY PAL account and I couldn’t find which single orders on the eBay  side were paid with the single pp payment so I just paid pay pal what they demanded. There was no way to balance the eBay bills with the PP payment. So I don’t want to pay like that again 

To make it worse I can see the bids I won only on the notification page demanding me to pay each one by one!  I can’t even see anything on my bidding page but offers take up the whole page. Offers should have a title and a space so Buyers can tell the difference.  

NUMBER 2:

I contacted a seller when I won  one bid, if he combined shipping on other bids. He said yes, eBay would do it automatically. So I bid on other items that I WOULD NOT HAVE BID ON eBay did not do that so I paid full shipping on each item?  Did the Seller lie or did eBay make a mistake? 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0