cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

introducing ourselves

Hello everyone we are in northwest ohio wanted to say hello. we have been doing this for 5 weeks now and cant believe the amount of sales  we are bringing in this is so crazy never would of thought just buying and reselling would be so profitable. My wife and I do this together so its fun bonding time thats what our store is called jacksonnjackson. We just wanted to reach out say hi and get to know others that love doing this. knowledge is power so were always up to learning to things.  Hope everyone has a great day, 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: introducing ourselves

Welcome to the community. A lot of people on here give great advice. What I've found the most help with are those one-in-a-million weird situations that I would have trouble figuring out on my own. I've been on eBay for about 20 years and still encounter new, strange situations. I hope all goes well for you.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Welcome, glad things are going well for you, hope they continue.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Thank you yeah hopefully if anything comes up we can always ask the questions here to get an answer.  Especially with some of you 20 years in, I know you have lots of knowledge on different situations. Thank you if you don't mind we are going to go ahead and follow your store on here.  We want to get to know lots of people and learn from everyone because knowledge is power. 

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Thank you so much for the warm welcome we appreciate that. Hope your having a fantastic day. 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Southwest Ohio here.  Welcome fellow Buckeye!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Hi Jacksonnjackson..  

Welcome to the world of immense help, sarcasm, and simply great fun. 

Please share your first impressions, (well I guess you did that). any help you are looking for, and anything you do not understand fully.  

Just my Two Cents...
Thank you for being here!
Penny
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Glad to hear the positive news that you are off to a great start and hope this trend continues for you.

Make sure you read eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers.  Not being familiar with it has the potential to be an issue.  

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

thanks for the tip on that one much appreciated

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

well thank you. we do have one question we cant seem to figure out when we sell something it still stays on there  just says quanity 0. How do we change that to where as soon as its sold it deletes? 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Thank you  O-H- I-O lol you find any nice little shops you go to where you can get some great resale items my favorite is bin places especially on quarter day lol 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Oh gee it has been so long since I fixed that..  Not sure I remember exactly where. 

Go to Policies, then click on Selling Preferences.

About half way down the page there is a slider.  Turn it off.  

I have to go back and find it. hehehehhe

Just my Two Cents...
Thank you for being here!
Penny
Message 12 of 12
latest reply