cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment/data verification

Hello lovely people. Please I wanted to know why a request of my bank details be needed before my sale takes on board. Thanks 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@larryaz-5 

You need to provide your bank details if you want to get paid for what you sell here on Ebay.  

You will need to attach your bank account to Payoneer which is the payment processor for your country:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payment-Resources/Were-you-asked-to-link-a-Payoneer-account-for-payout...

Have a great day.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You need a way to be paid if you sell anything.

It's better to set it up first, in case there are any problems.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@larryaz-5 wrote:

Hello lovely people. Please I wanted to know why a request of my bank details be needed before my sale takes on board. Thanks 

Because an eBay seller's account can go negative, and they need a way to recover the money if that happens to you.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You're registere+d in Ghanal. You need to link a Payoneer account for Payouts. If you have an eBay business account link a Company Payoneer account. If your eBay account is a personal  account link an Individual Payoneer account to eBay. You can sell on either type of account.

Payoneer will let you know right away when you're successfully linked. Then after linking it takes eBay 2-4 weeks to activate your selling account. They'll send you an email when you're all set.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply