cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LISTING EBAY PICCLINK ??

YOU CAN UNDERSTAND FROM US HOW THE LISTING IS DONE ON PICCLINK.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: LISTING EBAY PICCLINK ??

@sunshinejewelryshop 

I'm sorry but your message is not making any sense.  Perhaps you could use a translator. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

SUNSHINE JEWELRY SHOP

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

TELL ME HOW TO INCREASE SELLING 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@sunshinejewelryshop 

I'm sorry but your message is not making any sense.  Perhaps you could use a translator. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

You as a seller have no ability to post on picclick. I have seen my items on there. Some say it collects your information somehow. Others say it's a legit way to search for things and picclick gets money from advertisers. I personally don't like my items being associated with the site. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

how to increase sales on my ebay shop?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@sunshinejewelryshop wrote:

how to increase sales on my ebay shop?

Your listings need work. There is conflicting information on every listing that i checked. As an example— one issue i found in multiple listings, the item titles and their Item Specifics state the metal used in listed jewelry is sterling silver, but in the dropdown box, it states the sterling silver goods are out of stock. The other choices given are gold or rose gold. No where else in the listing is this elaborated on. 

But the problems are much greater than that. In some listings, it appears you are selling simulated gemstones as genuine.

For example, the listing entitled “Solid 925 Sterling Silver Natural Amethyst Cut Handmade Dainty Ring All Size” ( item # 404722401733). There are multiple identical listings for this exact item being sold by other sellers from India. In every one, the amethyst is listed as a glass or replica stone. (For comparison see item # 394173751313, 374794222901, or 255887729887).

I would recommend a thorough review of all your listings to correct the inconsistencies. In each listing, the information shown in the title, Item Specifics, and Description field needs to match. It might be prudent to place your listings on Time Away while you take care  of this.

Wish you much luck and success in your future journey.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply