cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How a seller can get feedback

hello experts please guide me how we can get feedback from buyer🙄

i have sold 90 products on eBay but account reviews is still 14. what you think why am not receiving feedbacks even delivering items on time from USA and. 

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: How a seller can get feedback

Yes bro i think its bedt way 😄

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

@worldtrade381 

People here on this forum do not like to be referred to as "Bro" It's disrespectful and not everyone here is a "bro."  What is it you are trying to improve? Your listings now state the items are coming from Pakistan, but your photos state the US.  How is that improving your site?  To me it reads you are not being truthful to your customers.  I would work on that as far as improvement is concerned.  Good luck.

Happy Selling

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

We also following it 

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

Bro i think i already have informed you that we are using USA warehouse and paying rent for it 

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

@worldtrade381 

If you are in the US, you need to change your location to the US.  Sorry again but I do not feel you are being truthful.  This can have consequences.  Be careful & good luck. 

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

@worldtrade381 wrote:

Bro i think i already have informed you that we are using USA warehouse and paying rent for it 

Then why do your listings say the items are located in Pakistan?

If your items are located in the US, the listings need to say that.

I'm guessing you're not approved to ship from another location?

Have a great day
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Leave feedback on shipment, with the date and service used.

Don't call strangers Bro. Or "dear".  It is very rude.

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

@vintage-camerastuff wrote:

Simple solution to your feedback issue.  Have family and friends buy your items and ask them to leave you glowing feedback.   You can give them their money back and they can give you the item they purchased so you can have them do it over and over and over........  Soon you will be in feedback heaven!

Space that stuff out - at least 8 days between scam...er...purchases.  eBay combines all feedback from a given member over a 7 day period and counts it as one.  so space them out and all is good.

Better, and more legit, option is to make small purchases.  Check the seller's "feedback left for others" to make sure a) they participate in the voluntary feedback system, and b) that they leave WAAAAAAAAAY more positives than neutral/negative.

I'm considering converting my current buying ID to a selling ID - it already has over 500 feedback strictly from purchases.  Enough to keep most of the scammers at bay, but not so much as to look weird 3-6 months from now when it changes to all sales feedback.  🙂

-Bob.

RKS Solutions LLC logo
Ask me about SixBit and the tools I use to sell - I'm happy to share!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins by getting off the couch"
Message 23 of 23
latest reply