cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing old listings greater than 60 days old

Hi,

I am selling seasonal items (clothing) and I would like to be able to just relist from the previous season without having to write out my description of each item again. I noticed that I only have access to the last 60 days. I would appreciate help on how to view my old listings or if anyone has a work around for this.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Viewing old listings greater than 60 days old

You could try changing the dropdown on your Unsold Listings to 90 days. That should retreive many of them.

But for next year, you need better storage. EBay has limited browser space for the 140 million active daily listings so inactive listings are purged.

I keep a text file on my desktop of all the descriptions I have written since 1998, (It's not hoarding if its digital, right?) The descriptions include HTML coding. I have another file of pictures.

Between those and my templates, when I get a repeat of a listing, it is very fast to make a new listing. My items are not seasonal. When I am listing postage lots, this is straightforward. With books there are always details in the editions I have and I take new photos to show condition.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@femmefan1946

drop down in unsold list only goes to 60 days - not 90 days. 

@rswin04 wrote:

Hi,

I am selling seasonal items (clothing) and I would like to be able to just relist from the previous season without having to write out my description of each item again. I noticed that I only have access to the last 60 days. I would appreciate help on how to view my old listings or if anyone has a work around for this.

Thanks!

@rswin04

If by previous season you mean a year later then you can't do them thru ebay.  There was Turbolister to store the listings but they are phasing it out - or it's already gone.  Not sure if they replaced it or not.   Or if you know your item number (from your invoices by month), you can put it on the end of this link and see if it comes up............

http://www.ebay.com/itm/

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thank-you both for your replies. I will look to keep a record of my descriptions.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I just checked my own Unsold List, and it does go to 90 days.

However, I am registered on eBayCanada and this may be a difference between sites.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

It's been a few months since your question, but I'd like to add that if you haven't already done so, you can subscribe to Selling Manager Pro, for example. The "file management center" there is where you can schedule regular downloads of sales and active listings that include all the info of your listings, with the exception of the item condition, description, and pictures. However, after downloading them, you can use another column of the exported file to copy and paste the item and condition descriptions. I recommend using Google Drive to store your files since you can get to them from any computer, phone, tablet anywhere, anytime. Also, if you use Google Drive, and open the file(s) from there, you can actually link the pictures of each and every listing to the corresponding item row (I recommend linking your picture folder on your computer/phone to Google Photos). Hope that helps if you haven't already figured it out.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thank-you! That is very helpful. I will try it.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Another way is to go to the listing and at the top left click on "Sell a similar item".   When it brings up the listing, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Save and continue later"   That will store the listing in "drafts" so you can pull it up later and click on "complete draft" to relist it.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply