Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

auctions. not a question

Right now I am challenging myself to push auctions hard, as long as I make non-work stuff my priority (gardening and reading mostly, gardening and swimming in the morning before I do any work). Sales were bonkers last night, including one particularl...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 4 helpful

hil am a newbie, l have just opened my online shop, l hope you guys help me to make sales…l would like to grow in this market…

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

Feedback

I'm just getting back on Ebay as a seller after 20+ years sabbatical. I recently retired and I'm trying to sell a lot of the collectible stuff that's been in storage for the last 20 years. I have over 1600 feedback but for the last twenty years it is...

Do many ask themselves why put in so much effort?

Added a listing with 22 images. All of the time & effort to make sure a seller can give as much detail as possible to the potential buyers. Potential buyers? Does not seem worth it at all when, after 5 days, no views. How many views will appear in a ...

Damaged item received during shipping

Buyer states necklace was damaged when received and requested a return. Ebay states I need to provide a shipping label at my expense. Isn't the shipper responsible for damages and shouldn't the buyer file a claim with usps? ( I used ground advantage ...

What to do now?

A buyer bought 2 items from the same lot. The ad said:"Lot 2..." On her invoice it was clearly visible she paid for 2 items and there were 2 photos in the ad. Despite of that she claims I supposed to send her 4 items ( 2 from 2 lots) which is non-sen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Current Cost and Effort of Selling Items on eBay

I just received payment from eBay for my last sale and realized that eBay is even taking out 13.5% from the shipping. So much is lost from each sale that I must say, after many years of both buying and selling on eBay, that it is no longer worth my t...

Feedback is a joke

Feedback is a joke. I had 100% for over 20 years. Started selling hatching eggs a few years ago. Had a few buyers leave unwarranted negative feedback. So, new season and people are leaving me some great positive feedback. Unfortunately, my score decl...

mentoring

I would really appreciate it if someone would mentor and look at my daughters ebay store. She is just getting started and is struggling to get sales. Thank you

my 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK.

My account was restricted despite my 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK.Can I open it?I sell digital products, so I cannot write a tracking number.I think it is closed because of this, please someone help me.

Package Taking The Scenic Route

I have a package that is supposed to go to southwest Missouri, that has instead spent the last week going from Orlando to St Louis, Missouri, then to Springfield, Massachusetts, then back to St Louis, Missouri, then to Kansas City, KS. Fortunately th...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

They lie, they steal, they abandon

Rather than helping customers and assisting them, ebay is focused on doing whatever they can to squeeze every dime possible out of naive sellers and buyers. Even if it means lying and deceiving. It is a disgusting feeling to be taken advantage of by ...

Advice on listing parts and pieces? (Games)

What are the specific rules on selling parts and pieces for game? For example if I have hundreds of Scrabble pieces (not the game in question but an easy example) am I allowed to just take a picture of all the pieces, set quantity high, charge X per ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors