cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE 16mm COLLECTORS?

Sales on 16mm have slowed down a bit on eBay, so where are all the 16mm collectors?
Seeking 16mm: That's Entretainment I and II, concert films, music clips, optical prints of Scopitones and other reels.
Message 1 of 75
latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

i have several 16mm features for sale at reasonable prices, feel free to call me anytime at 423-297-6022 thanks Steve Buckles

Message 46 of 75
latest reply

i have several 16mm features horror , westerns for sale at reasonable prices call anytime at 423-297-6022 thanks Steve Buckles

Message 47 of 75
latest reply

i have several 16mm features horror, westerns ,etc at reasonable prices call anytime at 423-297-6022 thanks, Steve Buckles
Message 48 of 75
latest reply

We will be listing a large collection in pieces (categories) very soon. One interesting film we have is a 1920’s or 30’s film showing magicians in India. The leader is gone but the film is in very good condition. It is titled Magic In India. So if you know any 16 mm collectors who collect magic films, this one is pretty cool. If anyone is interested in our list of films you can contact me through eBay at justcuriosities. I’ll be happy to send you the list. 

~~~ Mardi ~~~

... just another adventure ...
Message 49 of 75
latest reply

Hi, if you are interested in classic film, film noir, foreign animation films, I have a collection I would like to sell

Message 50 of 75
latest reply

I have 16mm prints of castle of blood and long hair of death if interested call Robert at 423-297-6022 anytime also have other euro horror films thanks

Message 51 of 75
latest reply

I have a collection that might be of interest.  It's the entire Roeding Elementry School in Fresno CA, 16mm film library.  My dad was a teacher there and when they retired the library he was given it.  In total there are around 250 films mostly history, and educational based.  For instance there is FDR The New Deal, Peru - Upper Amazon, Effective Writing - The Paragraph, Death of Socrates,  Great Radio Comedians Parts I, II, III., Man of theCentury Churchill. The Seas, 1930s, Era of the Common Man - Age of Jackson 1828-1848, Our Vanishing Lands, Kremlin it's History & Art, Stormy the Thoroughbred etc...

Please contact Mike Williams (916) 704-2392 if you are interested...  I live in Roseville CA and you are welcome to come see the collection anytime.

Message 52 of 75
latest reply

I know this thread is old, but maybe this message will get to you! I’ve had no luck in finding Buster Keaton’s Haunted House, and I am wondering if this may be in your library and if it is for sale?

Message 53 of 75
latest reply

Do you happen to have a copy of Buster Keaton’s Haunted House for sale? Am having difficulty locating one...

Message 54 of 75
latest reply

Help!  Does anyone know someone who buys/ or wants  16mm projectors?  I have about a dozen from my dad's estate.  He loved these projectors, and films. 

I have only a few films left (he sold them before he passed) and one projector that I am keeping, but need to know if anyone still collects 16mm projectors, or needs one.  I am willing to sell for very low prices.   Located in the Lehigh Valley, PA  (50 mi north of Philadelphia).  

Many thanks!

Pam Ott

pamotten@comcast.net

Message 55 of 75
latest reply

hi do you have any lonnie donegan films?

Message 56 of 75
latest reply

I saved some 16 mm films from my days of teaching science. Among others I have the two reel classic Benjamin Banneker with Ossie Davis and some general science films on mosquitoes, cell differentiation etc.

Message 57 of 75
latest reply

Looking to get started myself. I want to collect Old Horror/Monster Films

Message 58 of 75
latest reply

Was just given 35 16mm movies willing to sell. Sonicice73@gmail.com

Message 59 of 75
latest reply

I have 3 original LWT tinned and labelled Catweazle 16mm films.

I was offered £10 each. 

Declined.

pierscasimir at gmail.com

Message 60 of 75
latest reply