Movies & Memorabilia
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE 16mm COLLECTORS?

Sales on 16mm have slowed down a bit on eBay, so where are all the 16mm collectors? Seeking 16mm: That's Entretainment I and II, concert films, music clips, optical prints of Scopitones and other reels.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 74 replies
  • 0 helpful

MGM Clark Gable Jacket Film identification

Hi there, Can anyone be so kind as to help me identify which MGM film this costume was apart of. The label has the name Cl.Gable (i'm presuming this must have been Clark Gable) and beneath it the numbers 1056-4554. Ive come to understand that these n...

IMG_2925.JPG IMG_2921.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identifying old stills? 1920s?

We bought quite a few film stills, 8x10s. No identification on them. An expert suggested they were probably from 1925 or before. Several images attached. Does anyone know who they are? We don't necessarily need the film title, but the actors, the stu...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Clive James' Fame in the 20th Century - old PBS documentary

Does anyone have a personal copy of this old PBS documentary? I contacted Clive James and his agent said no video copies were released because of "rights issues". I really liked the humor an it would be a great teaching tool for a movies & cinema cla...

UB40 Commemorative Plaque

Hello I have a badly framed Award presented to Tommy Teague-BMG Distributing commemorating The Number 1 Single on the Billboard Charts by UB40. I do know about the group but who is Tommy Teague. Do you think I should have this reframed and does it ha...

call sheets from Ben-Hur (1959)

Does anyone here happen to have call sheets from Ben-Hur from 1959? Or 2016? Mainly I'm looking for the 1959 version. There may perhaps be someone whose father or mother worked there

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for two older movies DVDs

Geetings, I am looking for someone who would liketo sell their DVD entitled Just Follow the Law.I am also wising to purchase a German moviecalled Eine wie keiner on DVD. Thank you.

Help identifying old stills? 1920s?

We bought quite a few film stills, 8x10s. No identification on them. An expert suggested they were probably from 1925 or before. Several images attached. Does anyone know who they are? We don't necessarily need the film title, but the actors, the stu...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

1964 16mm The Wizard of Oz Film - Dupont

I have a 1964 16mm film of the Wizard of Oz. On the film case it says Dupont on it. Was this a TV presentation of the Wizard of Oz presented by the Dupont company. This copy has St. Louis written on the lead and the tape looks intact with right age l...

WOZ1.JPG WOZ2.JPG WOZ3.JPG WOZ4.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful