Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The upcoming spring and summer swap meets

I hope they're better for selling vintage car parts, than ebay has been...Because that is where I'm heading, with the "good" stuff." I just wonder if the whole old car thing is winding down...At least from what it has been. Though I realize parts for...

Gift Card Fraud

The last month I have been trying to communicate with eBay Gift Card Fraud team about a scamming ring advertising cars. A local person posts the ad, and then when ask to respond, they give a email address. The person answering the email, is very pers...

LACK OF KNOWLEDGE by ebay forced me to chang heading

I have been on ebay since 1999-have 100% positive-go out of my way to help the buyer-I also race stock cars and am a used car dealer so I know a lot about cars and parts that go on them--I listed 2 sets of DIRT TRACK RACE CAR FRONT COIL springs for a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

ROADLOANS, approved but can't use. Whats the point ?!?!?!

Hello,1st, I have horrible credit. My fault there's know else to blame but me I accept that. Assuming that's why anyone would be using this company. 2ndly, I'm completely aware I'd get a 21% interest rate or higher.Getting close to a 10,500.00 loan, ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this Buick Master Six Sedan? or?

Here I have a photograph attached, and the question is to define the vehicle on the photo precisely. Is this Buick Master Six Sedan or some other model?Thanks for any comments!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How does eBay motors work?

Hello I'm looking for a car on eBay at auctions. I would like you to explain how it works because I have noticed that in certain cases and after several bids where the minimum value is not reached the car is no longer sold. For the doubt is if I am t...

early eighties trico wiper blades

early eighties trico wiper blades. I am trying to find lever type in any size. I just want the levers. these were on firebird camaro F body in the early eighties I am trying to find the lever part or any size wiper blade that uses this mechanism. tha...

DSC00489.JPG
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

4 door Convertable

If I remenber back in the Day I rode in a 4 door Convertableit was either a Car from the 30's or 40'sWhat I remenber was the Post between the DoorsFolded Down, so when you Put the Top Down it lookedGreat.anybody ever seen anything like it?TIA Dom Jus...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please identify these car emblems

Does anyone know anything about these emblem and to which cars they belong? Thank you.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Car purchase

I'm looking at purchasing a vehicle and received this. I buy on eBay often eBay Motors 11:02 AM (34 minutes ago) to me Case ID#12877800110 Dear KL You are receiving this email because the seller (Debra Jones) has registered you as a potential buyer....

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone notice eBay is adding "Guaranteed Delivery Dates" on listing that should not qualify?

We have been getting some **bleep** off customers because their items arent getting delivered on time. But wait.. 2 day handling from an Above Standard seller should not show a Guaranteed Delivery date, should it? Heck no! We are currently 2 day to g...

Mirror was scratched but seller wont help

Hi all. I just want to know what the best way is to go. I have recived a car mirror today. Seller told me that it was in perfect condition. But it was scratches. I wrote to the seller but he tells me to make a claim at my post office becurse it must ...

ebay motors & ebay guarantee IS MAKING SELLERS TAKE A HUGE HIT

Autoparts are a gray area. They cannot be treated in the same manor a collectable is. They take specific measurements into consideration. OEM parts are original parts from the manufacturer. They have a more reliable fit than an aftermarket part, whic...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors