Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Suspicious car seller

Please how reliable is this car seller '' on Ebay. I am about paying for a car I won from his auction on ebay.

AutoCheck Different on Main Page

Concerning a listing for a vehicle. On the main page of my listing, it shows my score as being 74 ("below average") but when you click on "view report" at the top of the listing, it says the score is 81 ("above average").

Unable to view Ebay motors in India

I am unable to view Ebay motors in India. I was able to do it earlier but now it does not show me any vehicles for sale. If i use a VPN on my phone then it works. Has Ebay blocked motors site in iNdia?

Refound

Hi I had a problem with a refound from ebay, tha card was been replaced so i didnt receive my refound.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Last Nail in Coffin for EbayMotors

https://tamebay.com/2019/12/ebay-help-chinese-auto-parts-sellers-sell-to-the-west.html?unapproved=215446&moderation-hash=cc636d6a7dd57b2702663a5d11bff848#comment-215446 Earlier this December, the 15th Frankfurt Shanghai International Auto Parts, Repa...

Package Fee for selling car

I want to sell a car with the "package fee" I don't see a place opt for the package fee option instead of the "final value fee"

How Best to Handle Zero (0) Feedback Ebay Motors "Buyers"

Last night I received an "offer" from a zero feedback buyer very close to the BIN price for a vehicle I am selling. That was good news. Then I read the message. The note was "Hi! My step dad got interest & ready to make an outright purchase, contact ...

seller wants me to send refund money back outside of ebay

OK here's a doozy. I won an auction on a truck on ebay here recently. It was described excellent condition, but it turns out it had a lot of problems. (lesson learned btw) ive been putting a lot of time and money in getting it fixed up. Some things i...

CANCELLED ORDERS

I NEED HELP. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS. I WON AN AUCTION BUT BECAUSE IT DID NOT BRING WHAT THE SELLER WANTED, THEY WAITED UNTIL I CONTACTED THEM TO PAY FOR IT AND THEN CANCEL THE ITEM. I THOUGHT ALL AUCTIONS WERE LEGAL AND BINDING. I NEED A LITTLE...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Defective Lamps

Just FYI ,the H1 headlamps I purchased lasted a total of 2 days than they both burnt out. These bulbs are cheap and defective and should not be sold on Ebay. I was offered a replacement if I paid the $4.00 shipping. The bulbs cost $6.60... You do the...

Resolved! How to delete a mistake that now shows in "completed items"

I went to put my car up for sale and realized i had the wrong link to photobucket so I deleted it. Then i relisted it and then realized i forgot the "as is clause" so i deleted it again.I eventually made a brand new listing and got it right, the only...

Listing a vehicle

Hi, when listing a vehicle is there anywhere to put in the registration number to get date of manufacture and vehicle spec, If I add a new vehicle for instance 2017 and I’m using “sell similar vehicle” it gives me the the date of manufacture of that ...

Announcing the new eBay Motors App - Android and iOS

Hello from the eBay Motors Mobile App Product Owner! I am excited to announce that yesterday we released new eBay Motors apps on Android and iOS. Go download it here: https://pages.ebay.com/motors/motorsapp/ The new eBay Motors mobile app is built by...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors