Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coil springs question please

Hi, I recently purchased a new house and the shed was never cleaned out until I bought it. It has several different new car parts, and I was going to list some on eBay. My question for this part is about coil springs. 52126317AC part number. They loo...

A00F95B2-D7FD-4BDB-A787-456C8BEA0159.jpeg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Antique tool identification

I found these two gizmos in my grandfather's tool box and can't imagine what they are or what they are used for. Any and all wisdom appreciated - thanks in advance!the 'flap' can go up or downtape says "founders tool"

IMG_7639.JPG IMG_7638.jpg IMG_7652.jpg IMG_7646.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a Scam?

I see a 2022 Mercedes S600 AMG on sale in Craigslist for $1,200 including delivery. Seems that the car in bringing the owner demons in his bedroom and he is afraid of the car. Could this be a scam?

• 17 replies
  • 3 helpful

Car Dealers with Bad Feedback

Whoa....I've seen a lot of dealers here with awful feedback. Back in the day you protected your online reputation and did good business. Today it seems that anything goes. Say and describe the vehicle any way possible to get it sold and walk away wit...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

I Found a Part Ending with Two Letters!

I know it is amazing, but I found a part number in my desk that ended in the famous "two letters". I had no idea that Chrysler/Jeep made gel roller pens? 5564-ES WOW!

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

just for grins, this is crazy, Scam City

Can I mention another website besides eBay? If I can, then please go to offerup dut com and search for vehicles. 1000s of scams: so many nice vehicles you can buy for only 100s of dollars - CRAZY. offerup got facebuuk scams beat by 100X. Craigslist a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay Motors search not working AGAIN

Unable to do a vehicle search on ebay motors (again). Tried searching for vehicle name FORD in date range of 1963-72. When I enter the first date, 1963, the vehicle name drop down box goes blank and I can no longer enter vehicle name. This is the sam...

Am I getting Scammed

I am not super familiar with the way eBay works but this seems fishy to me. Can anyone tell me if I am wrong?

image_123986672 (1).JPG image_123986672 (2).JPG image_123986672.JPG

ebay motors search not working

Unable to do vehicle search on ebay motors. Trying to search for FORD cars in the date range of 1963-1972. When entering the first date, 1963, the vehicle name box goes blank, and I can no longer enter the vehicle name. This has been a problem for tw...

Motorcycle Saddlebag Rack ?

Greetings All, I need help identifying the make/model motorcycle that this saddlebag rack fits? It definitely is not for a BMW but I do believe it to be a Krauser brand rack. Thanks in advance for your help.Henry

1634938699293.jpeg 1634938702700.jpeg 1634938722731.jpeg i0000010_6.jpg

1926 Ohio License Plate

I inherited this plate as part of a small collection. I've no doubt that it is authentic, but find the license number curious. Could this be a sample? Thanks for your help.

1926OhioPlateShorty1.jpg

seller

Canadian rip off artist took my return that I paid postage on and then cried to ebay and blocked the return money.

2018 invoice for fuel filter

PLEASE HELP ME! I NEED A INVOICE FROM 2018. I DON'T KNOW THE MONTH. YOU CAN ONLY GO BACK 3 YEARS WITH ADVANCED SEARCH. PLEASE HELP

Most Marked as Helpful Authors