Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay motors search not working

Unable to do vehicle search on ebay motors. Trying to search for FORD cars in the date range of 1963-1972. When entering the first date, 1963, the vehicle name box goes blank, and I can no longer enter the vehicle name. This has been a problem for tw...

Motorcycle Saddlebag Rack ?

Greetings All, I need help identifying the make/model motorcycle that this saddlebag rack fits? It definitely is not for a BMW but I do believe it to be a Krauser brand rack. Thanks in advance for your help.Henry

1634938699293.jpeg 1634938702700.jpeg 1634938722731.jpeg i0000010_6.jpg

1926 Ohio License Plate

I inherited this plate as part of a small collection. I've no doubt that it is authentic, but find the license number curious. Could this be a sample? Thanks for your help.

1926OhioPlateShorty1.jpg

seller

Canadian rip off artist took my return that I paid postage on and then cried to ebay and blocked the return money.

2018 invoice for fuel filter

PLEASE HELP ME! I NEED A INVOICE FROM 2018. I DON'T KNOW THE MONTH. YOU CAN ONLY GO BACK 3 YEARS WITH ADVANCED SEARCH. PLEASE HELP

Sales Are at a Crawl / Extremely Sporadic

Hello Community, I have been selling auto parts (mostly all new) on eBay since late 2019. I am still a very small seller (~350 listings) from a revenue perspective. I have been slowing growing my eBay business over the past couple years, but I notice...

improper decision

eBay and paypal  sided with dishonest seller on false information

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Carvana listing

I committed to purchase a Tesla vehicle on the eBay site and Carvana does not have the car to sell me on a confirmed purchase. Is this allowed on eBay ?

What Happened to vintage auto parts???

What the hell happened to the vintage parts heading. Did E-Bay just decide It wasn't needed. Well thats pretty stupid. I know I can put In a search but I use to like to browse for stuff like emblems, hood ornaments, side view mirrors and other stuff ...

Parts sellers demand VIN number for refund.

Twice now I have had parts sellers demand the VIN number of my vehicle for a refund on defective parts. My guess is these are sellers based outside the US addresses as they always respond in the middle of the night. This should be a rule violation an...

Finding another eBayer

Is there a way to locate a seller -- perhaps even a "former" seller? Thank you.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hubcap ID

I need help to identify this hubcap. I have looked for 2 hours and can't fine it.

DSC00279.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors